Skilfully crafted from a mix of high-quality ECCO leathers for an eye-catching, two-toned appearance, the contemporary ECCO INTERVENE sneaker is a stylish choice for streetwear, playground or park. GORE-TEX® Technology keeps feet dry and comfortable in even the wettest weather, while the flexible and lightweight sole encourages feet to move in a more natural motion for comfortable all-day adventures. Padded at the ankle for additional support, it features a quick fastener and elastic closure for a secure, adjustable in-step.
- Stand-out sneaker contrasts texture and colour for a directional aesthetic
- Crafted from sturdy camel nubuck leather and a choice of either oiled, full-grain leather for a smooth finish or metallic camel leather, all made in our own tanneries
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides durable, breathable waterproofing
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Microfibre heel grip delivers exceptional stability for active kids
- Removable moulded inlay sole allows you to measure the growth of the foot to ensure there is optimum room to move comfortably