Expertly constructed from a rich mix of ECCO camel and cow leather, the mid-cut ECCO INTERVENE sneaker makes a stylish and practical choice for active youngsters. Set on a contrasting, lightweight sole with cushioning FLUIDFORM™ Technology, this modern Scandinavian design provides growing feet with all the comfort and support they need. GORE-TEX® waterproof construction delivers exceptional protection against wet-weather conditions, while the quick fastener and elastic closure make it superfast and easy to find the perfect fit.
- Urban sneaker cleverly blends street-ready style with performance features
- Crafted from sturdy camel nubuck leather and oiled, full-grain leather for a smooth finish, both are made in our own tanneries
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides durable, breathable waterproofing
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Microfibre heel grip delivers exceptional stability for active kids
- Removable moulded inlay sole allows you to measure the growth of the foot to ensure there is optimum room to move comfortably